The other day, I suddenly realized
I had left the most important part out of the honey article.
I also realized you should do this before any small business start-up.
So, what’s foremost before a business start-up?
1. Educate yourself.
Learn everything you can about the business.
Read books, and look online for articles.
Can you get a job in your business field?
Is it possible to work under a mentor, who will
teach you all the inside secrets of the job?
Can you volunteer?
Before I purchased the bee hives.
I had someone who knew their stuff.
Uncle J. was the resident guru on honey
I asked a lot of questions.
He was happy to show me
everything he knew about bees.
Even today, if I have a question, all I have to do
Is pick up the telephone and give him a call.
Then I volunteered.
I worked the bee yards.
Following Uncle J.’s direction.
I purchased a couple of books on Amazon about bees.
I went online, and read every article I could
find about bees, beekeeping, and honey.
Then, did I spend thousands of dollars?
No. I started small.
Less than $200.00 purchased 2 bee hives.
2. Start small or part-time
Don’t quit your day job!
Remember, the journey of a thousand miles
Begins with a single footstep……
So take the first step,
It can lead to a part (or full) time income!!