I can remember years ago reading in the newspaper a weekly column about a guy who gave away money to people.
He stated he was a millionaire, and wanted to give back to people less fortunate, and help them with their financial problems.
He stated he was a millionaire, and wanted to give back to people less fortunate, and help them with their financial problems.
All you had to do was to write in to him and request some cash. Tell him your problem, why you need the money, and he would send it to you.
To some people he would give away big bucks, and he showed them a lot of compassion. To others, he would rip them apart, and tell them to go out and get a job.
It was a nice column to read, and I always enjoyed his responses to the requests.
To some people he would give away big bucks, and he showed them a lot of compassion. To others, he would rip them apart, and tell them to go out and get a job.
It was a nice column to read, and I always enjoyed his responses to the requests.
I have always wondered how he determined who would receive his money. Did he personally call people, and talk to them? Did he follow up on the letters, and investigate the facts? Or did he arbitrarily doll out cash, like pulling a name out of a hat, and this persons the winner.
After writing my Free Money Article, I decided to do a little internet surfing. I found a website like the old newspaper column. (as far as I know, this may be the same guy!).
If you are in financial need, write in to this guy, and he will send you some cash. I am assuming he’s legit, and he says all you have to do is ask. Of course there are some rules to follow.
I’ve been debating about testing him out, and sending in a request. I figure the worst thing that can happen is he says no, and tells me to suck it up and start living more frugal. You never know, You might be able to get some free cash out of it. Check the site out here, and good luck.
FREE MONEY!!