I work in the factory with a ladies man. I've noticed that as we walk into the breakroom, he always pauses and takes a moment to talk to every lady we pass. He claims he has several girlfriends, and has no desire to settle down. He's fun to be around, and always good for a laugh.
I told my wife, someone who is a grouch, or a sour puss wouldn't attract women. He always has a complement for the lady he talks to, and is always upbeat. A real chick magnet.
I asked him, why not start a business being a male escort? Get paid to be a woman's companion. He replied that he wasn't a prostitute. I told him that there are legitimate escorts for women, and he could be one. You are paid to be a ladies companion for the evening. If anything happens afterward, That would be a free bonus.
You are paid to escort, to be a companion, not a prostitute.
He said "kind of like Deuce Bigalow?" I answered that I have never seen the movie.
I did however give him the nickname "Deuce".
All he needs to do is put a ad in the paper. I told him the phone calls he would get, and the amount of business, may surprise him.