Before I married my wife, I wrote her a couple of love letters. I thought, I write a pretty good love letter. It occured to me that you can sell anything over the Internet. perhaps I could write and sell love letters.
I did a google search, and found a site for letter writers. its called LetterRep.com. I signed up.
They send me emails of people wanting letters written. I think a lot of people have a phobia about writing letters. You'll get requests to write a letter about everything you can imagine. I pick and choose what letters I want to write. The minimum number of words per letter is 200. If the letter passes the editors, it goes in their database. You have the chance to get residuals. Pay is 10 bucks per customer accepted letter.
The first letter job I received, was from a man who wrote a nasty letter about his boss on the company computer. Instead of sending it to a co-worker, he accidentally sent it to his boss. I received a email stating, I need a apology letter by next Tuesday, or I'm fired. I wrote the idiot a apology letter.
A couple of days later I was shocked when I opened up my email account and noticed a email that said I had been paid ten dollars via paypal. Ten dollars for writing a two hundred word letter! I was jumping up and down with excitement.
I started printing out my email requests, and writing in my spare time. It takes me about 1/2 hour to write a letter.
Easy money, I do in my spare time.