Monday, February 28, 2011

free shipping

Ordering online?  Here's one of the best deals I have come across in a long time. 

One of the main reasons I hedge on making purchases online is the shipping costs.  Sure, I can find lots of deals, but the shipping cost will negate the savings.   A lot of the time the cost gets bumped up to where its cheaper to drive into town for an in store purchase.  I live about 15 miles from town.  I once figured it costs about 5-6 dollars in gas to drive to town for any reason. One gallon of gas each way. 

Here is a website that lists free shipping on purchases. They list over 4,000 Name Brand stores.   Before spending the time and gas, be sure to check them out.  The item you're looking for could be shipped to your door for the same in store price.  How valuable is your time?    

company's with free shipping