Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coupons

Interested in coupons? Do you spend time cutting them out of the newspaper? I used to do this, and saved 50 to 100 dollars weekly. After the local grocery store closed down, I got away from doing it.

Coupons are big business, and you can now access them online.
I heard that Google offered the owner of Groupon 6 Billion dollars for the business and was turned down.
That says a lot about the business of coupons!

Two sites that I have signed up for are Groupon, and Living Social. The way it works is you tell them the city closest to where you live. They will then send you a daily coupon deal from a business in that city.
I received a coupon for 10 dollars off at a local restaurant the next day after I signed up.

Groupon and Living Social send you coupons from different businesses.
There are web sites reserved for grocery coupons.My problem is I don't take the time to go to the grocery websites before I go shopping. I like that about Groupon and Living Social, I don't have to go to their website for the coupon, its there in my inbox.

Check out Living Social

Check out Groupon

Check out Grocery Coupons

Check out Restaurant Coupons

Check out a great ebook here!